Postcard Printing & Postcard Marketing
Thick 14 pt. card stock . 16 pt. available
Gloss and Matte finish available . UV coating no additional charge
Postcard Printing from PrinterBees comes standard with a graphics designer to set-up and customize your print job when you use any of many the templates provided below.
Postcards are printed on thick card stock. Glossy or matte finish available and UV coating at no additional charge. Your postcard marketing will stand out as professional because it's professionally created by a graphics designer and it's professionally printed on thick card stock.
Choose the category that best fits your needs. Most designs are completely editable, including text and color scheme. NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. Includes FREE proof and the ability to make changes.
PrinterBees provides postcard design, printing and mailing services. Contact PrinterBees for information to receive a quote for custom design services, mailing services or if there is anything else we can do to assist you.
Color Postcard Printing
Postcard Printing Product Specifications:
• Postcard Paper Stock - Thick, 14-point glossy card stock, coated both sides plus UV coating on the color side(s).
• Color postcard printing on premium high quality paper using four color (CMYK) offset printing.
• Postcards printed on 100 lb glossy book or cover stock, coated both sides plus over all aqueous coating.
• Custom postcard printing with options:
a) Full color one side
b) Full color both sides
c) Full color front and black on the back.
• Option to add your logo and/or photo to your custom postcards at no additional charge.
• Option to add logo or/and photo from our gallery to your postcards at no additional charge
• Personalizing your postcards card fast and easy. No design expertise needed! Check out the online design tutorial
• Komori and Heidelberg sheet fed offset presses.
• Direct to plate 200 Line Screen on every job, that means no little dots on your beautiful custom postcards.
• No hidden costs. Fees include bleeds, text, and set-up when you use the on-line designer to create your custom postcards for printing.